Taiwan Society for Extracellular Vesicles (TSEV) is exciting to announce the 2023 Asia Pacific Societies for Extracellular Vesicles (ASPEV) Conference will be held on March 31st (Fri.) – April 1st (Sat.), 2023 in Taipei, Taiwan with more than 6 Asia-Pacific EV societies, including Taiwan, Japan, Korea, China, Singapore, Australia/New Zealand etc., and more than 12 inviting speakers to share and exchange their newest progress in research and industrialization.
The 2023 APSEV International Organizing Committee invites you to join us at the APSEV Conference to advance the frontiers of extracellular vesicles (EV) researches in basic science, clinical applications, and emerging trends, etc.
An optional one-day city tour is also available on April 2nd (Sun.), the tentative itinerary including: The National Palace Museum, Thousand Island Lake, and the famous tea plantations Pinglin District.
We hope that we can count on your participation to make this year’s event one of our best yet! For supporting opportunities, please Download Sponsorship Package or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- March 30th (Thu.): Arrival
- March 31st (Fri.): Full Day Scientific Program
- April 1st (Sat.): Full Day Scientific Program
- April 2nd (Sun.): Optional City Tour
- EV Biogenesis
- EV in Precision Medicine
- EV as Therapeutics
- EV Advanced Research
- Open for registration & abstract submission: Dec 10, 2022
- Late Cut Abstract submission deadline: Mar. 10, 2023 (Poster Only)
Abstract submission: https://forms.gle/kiPMMcd97G67qAma6
Less than 500 words, in MS word or PDF file
An acceptance letter and consent form will be issued upon receving and approving the abstract
Presenter must return the signed consent form and complete registration.
If the abstract has been published, please state in the abstract: "This abstract has been previously published at [CONFERENCE NAME] held at [CITY, COUNTRY] on [DATE]."
For more detail, please refer to Notification of Abstract Acceptance
- General Admission TWD9000 (approximately USD300)
- Student Admission TWD4500 (approximately USD150)
- Optional One-Day City Tour TWD1500 (approximately USD50)
OPTIONAL CITY TOUR (tentative itinerary)
- The National Palace Museum houses the world’s largest collection of priceless Chinese art treasures, one which spans China’s nearly 5,000-year history. Most of the museum’s 620,000 art objects were part of the Chinese imperial collection, which began over 1,000 years ago in the early Song dynasty.
- Thousand Island Lake is literally a lake with thousands of islands. The natural terrain and climate make the surrounding area of Feitsui Reservoir an ideal farmland for tea-growing, including the well-known Wanshan Pouchong and Dong Fang Mei Ren (aka Oriental Beauty Oolong Tea). It is also a noted tea plantation area in north Taiwan.
- Pinglin is a beautiful mountain town surrounded by mountains and forests with only a limited population and abundant leisure resources; therefore, it has always been the number one choice for mountain climbers, hikers and campers from metropolitan Taipei. The production and sale of Wenshan-Baozhong tea has, in recent years, become the most important economic resource in Pinglin District. More than 80% of the local residents grow tea and the total area of tea plantations.
Recommended Nearby Hotels:
Or if you need assistance for booking, please fill out this request form: shorturl.at/ptvXZ, our partnering travel agency will contact you for further assistance.
Venue: National Biotechnology Research Park (NBRP)
Address: No. 99, Ln. 130, Sec. 1, Academia Rd., Nangang Dist., Taipei City
From Taoyuan International Airport (TPE)
- Taoyuan International Airport Transportation Information
- From TPE to NBRP via High Speed Rail
- Take Taoyuan Airport MRT to Taoyuan High Speed Rail Station
- Take High Speed Rail to Nangang Station
- Take taxi to NBRP (+/- 2km)
- From TPE to NBRP via MRT
- Take Taoyuan Airport MRT to Taipei Main Station
- Transfer MRT Bannan Line (Blue Line) to Nangang Exhibition Center
- Take taxi to NBRP (+/- 1.2km)
- From TPE to NBRP via Passager Bus
- Take Kuo-Kuang Motor Transport Bus #1843 to Nangang Exhibition Center
- Take taxi to NBRP (+/- 1.2km)
Public Transportation to NBRP
SHUTTLE BUSES TO NBRP：
- Commuter bus: Commuter bus #16, via stop opposite to Exit #2 of MRT Nangang, and Exit #1 of MRT Taipei Nangang Exhibition Center
Operation time: 07:10~08:50、17:05~19:05；Schedule download
- Free shuttle: KKA-0266 (or KKA-0262)，via stop opposite to Exit #2 of MRT Nangang, Exit #1 of MRT Taipei Nangang Exhibition Center, and Academia Sinica
Operation time: 09:00~17:00；Schedule download
BUSES AROUND NBRP:
- Route: 205, 212 (via Zhongxiao E. Rd.), 212 (Night-time), 212 (via Nangang Rd.), 270, 270 (Shuttle), 306, 306 (Shuttle), 620, 645, 645 (Shuttle), 679, 679 (Shuttle), BL25, S1, S5, S12, S12 (Shuttle), S12 (via Zoo)
- Please get off at Yuangong Bridge stop, approx. 10mins on foot
- Go to Nangang Station and transfer Bus 306, 205, 276, S12, 212, 679, S5 (Yuangong Bridge stop)
- Go to Nangang Station and get out from Exit #2, turn right and transfer buses 212 (Express/Shuttle), 270 or BL25 then get off at Yuangong Bridge stop.
- Go to Taipei Nangang Exhibition Center Station and get out from Exit #5, cross the street for bus 212, 276, 306, 620, 645, 679, 205, S5, S1, S12 then get off at Yuangong Bridge stop.
COVID-19 Entry, Quarantine and Healthcare Information for Inbound Passengers:
Attention to all arrivals – starting October 13, 2022, all inbound passengers are required to observe the 0+7 policy and no longer need to quarantine upon arrival. Inbound passengers will instead undergo 7 days of self-initiated prevention at their home or the residence of a friend or family member that meets the requirement of one person per room. All passengers will be provided with four at-home rapid test kits.
Secretary-General: Ms. Haiping Cheng